Thursday, January 29, 2009

So...

Allright ive been neglecting this thing for like a week, sooo, i guess i gotta update it.
Aghh, so this week, stanfooorrrrdd..., so easy. There is always an idiot in class that just takes forever. I actually like stanford, so theirs like a test for three, four hours. Its like a time to sleep, catch up on homework, and avoid class. Rather have a test ever so often than go through my whole day.
TODAy
Allright, todayy. just another day closer to friday. All i got looking forward to is watching american idol at home. But one of the weirdest things happened to me. For some reason, after slapping me upside the head like three times freakin hard, Rochell bit me! I was wearing my sweatshirt and she bit me right on the side of my left bicep! It was weird enough to bite but if that wasnt enough she actually gave me a bruise! You can actually see where her teeth clamped down and then its red. It didnt hurt physically, but emotionally on the inside... :( ha jkin. Its gonna heal fast so i dont care, as long as shes not gonna bite me again...
THIS HOPEFUL WEEKEND
Alright so this weekend im probably gonna go to the movies with andrew and go to the autoshow. As always i have homework, so im gonna be busy. Havent worked out in three days so i gotta get back in the cycle. But I dont plan my days so anything can happen

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT